Business coaching services
It takes more than just determination and passion to run a business. Sure, these are staples to the success of any business, but without the smart know-how to convert everyday situations into plus-factors for the business and knowledge on how to bounce back after setbacks then your business is in for a hard ride.
That’s why debtcollect.com.sg is here for you. As experts in all aspects of business enterprising, we can guide you towards the best practices to maintain your business’s bottom line within the positive end of the spectrum, and grow higher and further into complete productivity.
Our coaching services are not just about debt recovery and accounts receivables management. Although these are covered, the services are about the whole picture of your company. We will throw regular sessions with you and your employees and train you on self-assessment techniques and how best to turn around daily setbacks into useful tools for your eventual success.
According to research, business coaching has the potential to provide the highest return on investment as compared to any other talent development practices. As your trusted business coaches, we at debtcollect.com.sg can teach you to properly streamline your entrepreneurial goals to match succeeding formulae. We are experts in market trends for various industries, and are therefore well versed in methods to increase productivity and streamline operations for maximum productivity.
Call on our services and we will help your employees and stakeholders to deliver the highest productivity possible. Our job is to examine all participants and help them to be the best they can be on what they do by advocating for attitude adjustment, integrity and high input. When you have a team behind you that is geared for success, you can be sure that your enterprise will succeed, in your presence or not.
As far as debt recovery coaching goes, we provide training and coaching to in-house accounts receivables employees on various techniques of handling the accounts receivable of your business including:
- Effective communication with debtors through phone conversations and written mail – must be polite, but firm.
- Negotiation and mediation skills to try and achieve a win-win situation for both parties, and in that way maintain the client relationship and goodwill.
- The best ways to approach and handle aggressive, defensive or highly emotional debtors.
- Team leader training – for the one who shall remain in charge of your receivables team at the end of our program.
- Effective methods of debtor profiling in order to choose the correct technique to use with them, thus maximizing chances of successful collection.
- Managing and interpreting client credit information to determine creditworthiness.